Saturday, February 18, 2017

1986 New York Mets - Card Set Updated

Isaac Corey did a great job tracking down both the 1986 and 1988 NY Mets Baseball Cards to finish off the list of teams that we needed photos / cards for.  Not only did he find the cards, but he also added some insert photos as well, which gave me a lot of choices to make to add to the final file :) !!!

Being that I'm anal, and I love complete baseball card sets for championship teams, I added the "missing" cards to the original 1986 set and I updated the Ron Darling card to show him in action and not showing his fabulous wind blown hair (do you think the Mets were marketing him to the teen aged girls ???).

Here are 12 outliers from the 1986 Mets team as well as some like Lee Mazzilli that arrived late in the season.













No comments:

Post a Comment